VEDICSHAKTIS “RAMAYAN EPIC COMPETION”
About the Contest:
The sole purpose of this contest is to motivate the participants to take part in this competition, explore the Rich Culture of Ancient India, analysis and experience the character of those Epic, and express their findings through Character Play Narration.
The Participants will be asked to watch the Epic Story of Ramayan, copy their favourite character and narrate their favourite character in a 5-10 minute Video Recording as submission of this contest.
We at Vedicshaktis and Sciences Private Limited would like to welcome you all to support us, to spread this positivity in society.
How to Enter:
- Submit your application to participate in this contest through proper channel,
- Make the payment of applicable fees before due date,
- Watch the prescribed input suggested for the contest,
- Prepare for the competition, and
- Submit your entry by sending a 5-10 minute video to email id email@example.com
- Get your Unique Enrolment number and wait for the result.
Instructions to submit Video:
- At the time of submission of application, the participant will be provided with the Input Material from where he/she will pick the contents for preparing their Competition Task.
- The participants will study the provided input, he/she will prepare and plan as per final task,
- The final submission task of the candidate will be to present a character play of their favourite character out of that Input/s, and record this character play with proper video quality.
- While playing the role, the participant may use proper costume, accessories and can also create better background interior to give an edge to their submission.
- The primary participant can also share the screen with some of their supporting cast.
- The video submission will be uploaded in youtube channel of organisation and youtube likes, views will also play a major role in deciding the best performance. The participant can also promote their uploaded youtube video to their friends for views, likes, and comments. Please note the youtube channel www.youtube.com/vedicshaktis
- The mode of dialogue delivery of the character will be Hindi only.
- The duration of the contest is from 1st to 15th of the month and 16th to 30th of the month. So the contest video should reach to jury by end of every fortnight,
- Winner will be announced through a wall post on Facebook and other available channel,
- Please follow the facebook channel www.facebook.com/vedicshaktis1 for instant updates,
- Results will be announced after 15days of completion of respective fortnight.
- The Competition is open to all India residents and NRIs,
- There will be 3 age group category in this, viz 07-12 years, 13-18 Years and 18 + aged individuals,
- A candidate can enrol as an Individual participant and not as team,
- Age will be counted on the date of Competition start date,
- Eligibility requirements include a valid residential address, contact number and e-mail id,
- Participation in this contest is purely voluntary,
- No purchase is necessary for participating in the Competition and it is open to all including the persons who have not purchased Vedicshaktis products/services in the past,
- There will be a nominal charge for participation in the contest.
General Terms and Conditions:
- This contest will be governed by these standard terms and conditions. Each participant agrees that he/she has read and understood these terms and by their participation in the contest, each participant agrees to be bound by the terms. Mere participation should not be perceived as any commitment on the part of Vedicshaktis to select a participant as the winner. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Vedicshaktis to conduct further, similar or other contests in future.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Youtube. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Sponsor, not Facebook or Youtube.
- Incomplete information provided or failure to provide true and accurate information as stated in these terms and conditions, failure to submit proof of identification and/or original confirmation number upon collection of the Prize will automatically disqualify the participant. Vedicshaktis shall have the absolute and sole discretion to determine whether any participant should be disqualified by reason of failure to abide by these terms and conditions, bad faith, fraud or any other legitimate reason
- Multiple Facebook comment entries and Youtube Likes, comments, views on the contest post per person during the Contest Period will be entertained,
- Vedicshaktis reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this contest, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion without any liability,
- There is no cash alternative to the stated prizes, and the prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable.Vedicshaktis reserves the right to substitute either any part of Prize or whole Prize for similar prize of equal or greater value.
- Vedicshaktis shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any claims, losses, damage, costs or expenses in connection with or arising from this Competition, the redemption or use of the Prizes.
- To the extent only permitted by applicable law, Vedicshaktis reserves the right to use the winner’s image, photograph, name and likeness in post-promotion publicity material and in advertising, marketing or promotional material in any media by any means throughout the world for any purpose connected with the products/services of Vedicshaktis without additional compensation or prior notice to the winner and all participants consent to the same.
- Copyrighted, obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered. Vedicshaktis retains sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with this promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- Vedicshaktis reserves the right to request proof of a participant’s eligibility in the event that there is a doubt over his/her eligibility for the promotion.
- Subject to applicable laws, Vedicshaktis shall not be liable for any losses, taxes, liabilities or inconvenience suffered by any participant as a result of these terms and conditions, entering into this Competition or accepting any part of the Prize
- Vedicshaktis shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions or for this Competition or using the Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and Vedicshaktis and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Vedicshaktis accepts no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Contest. Vedicshaktis does not accept responsibility for (1) lost, late or undelivered entries or (2) any technical or access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of a participant to enter the Competition or (3) any event which may cause the Competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- The participant(s) hereby give express permission to Vedicshaktis to freely distribute its submission in any publication and media whether online, offline or on the Internet. Material sent to Vedicshaktis including feedback and other communications of any kind as well as submission of an entry to this Competition shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Vedicshaktis shall be free to reproduce, distribute and publicly display such feedback, materials without limitation or obligation of any kind. Vedicshaktis is also free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such submissions or materials for any purpose.
- The participant undertakes to indemnify and keep Vedicshaktis harmless and indemnified against any loss, damage, claims, costs and expenses which may be incurred or suffered by Vedicshaktis due to breach of any of the terms and conditions herein contained.
- Any disputes, differences and/or any other matters in relation to and arising out of this Promotion and, or pertaining to these terms and conditions shall be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. The venue of arbitration shall be New Delhi. The Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with applicable laws in India and will be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi alone. The Rules of Indian Council of Arbitration(“Rules”) shall apply to the arbitration proceedings and the arbitration shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator to be appointed as per the Rules.
- Each participant must ensure that his or her participation in the promotion is lawful in accordance with the laws of India. Neither Vedicshaktis nor its representatives or agents shall be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any participant’s participation in the Competition.
- Entrants are deemed to accept these terms and conditions by entering the Contest.
- One Winner of the contest will be selected basis of best performance decided by Jury.
- The decision of Vedicshaktis will be final and binding.
Win Exciting Prizes:
- Free Residential Camp* (2Night & 3Day) for the Participants in Jim Corbett, Ram Nagar.
One Winner in 07-12 Year Age Group,
One Winner in 13-18 Years Age Group, and
One Winner in 18 + above age group
SECOND & THIRD WINNER
Champions Trophy to 2nd and 3rd Winner (in all three age group category)